Dublin River Boots III
- Breathable for all day comfort.
- Waterproof booty lining keeps your feet and ankles dry.
- Full leather upper.
- Moisture-wicking RCS footbed system for comfort and breathability.
- Breathable nylon lining.
- Durable and lightweight Tough Tec rubber outer sole.
- Heel and arch support with double cushioning layer for great comfort.
- Elastic top gusset and adjustable lace.
- Chocolate, Dark Brown, and Black available in Regular, Wide and Extra Wide calf fittings. Dark Brown/Green and Charcoal/Navy available in Regular calf only.
- Due to leather being a natural product, the colour may vary from that shown.
- Ensuring you have the correct size is important to us – if you are between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size.
Whether you use your boots everyday or just for show, taking care of them will make them more comfortable and last longer. To protect and care for your leather boots we recommend the steps below:
1. Clean - wipe your boots with a damp cloth using the Dublin Pre Wash Spray after each use to remove dust, dirt or any liquids they may have been exposed to whilst being worn.
2. Dry - once cleaned always leave your boots to dry naturally away from direct heat.
3. Condition - use a sponge and apply a leather conditioner; Dublin Proof & Conditioner Suede Spray to soften and moisturise your boots. After a few minutes the leather will have absorbed what it can, and you can wipe any remaining conditioner off.
4. Weatherproof - use the Dublin Fast Dry Proof Spray to help protect against future dirt, water stains and helps restore a water repellent finish to all footwear.
5. Fresh – Use the Dublin Deo Spray to freshen up the inside of your boots.
Always test conditioners, polish and waterproofers on a small inconspicuous area before you cover the whole boot. Always follow the instructions.
To ensure you choose the perfect fit for you, the chart below provides you with the measurements of our Dublin River Boots. If you find that you measure between sizes, we recommend choosing the next size up.
|Size||Shoe Height (3)||Top Calf* (1)||Ankle Circumference* (2)||Shoe Height (3)||Top Calf* (1)||Ankle Circumference* (2)||Shoe Height (3)||Top Calf* (1)||Ankle Circumference* (2)|
*Calf and Ankle Measurements are from inside the boot.